3% off total order when pay by Wise
3% extra member discount on all pre-owned items (not to be used with discount code)
– The digital and analog sections of the DX320 MAX Ti are powered separately, with each having an independent charging system. The digital and analog hardware and signal communications, adopt optocouplers and I2C isolators to completely isolate the digital to analog sections from any interference.
– The AMP section is powered by a true +/- 8.4V battery pack. No voltage boost is used, which ensures the highest purity and current output.
– An optimized super class A discrete amp circuit, which eliminates the switching distortion
of transistors, while providing the sound signature of a class A amplifier, that also significantly reduces heat generation, is used.
– The DX320MAX has versatile outputs that incorporate a 4.4mm balanced phone out/ line out, and a 3.5mm single ended phone out/ line out.
– The voltage output of the 3.5mm single ended is up to 4.5V RMS, and the balanced phone output is up to 9V RMS.
– Electrolytic capacitors and film capacitors are used in the DX320MAX.
– A custom analog 4-wiper stepped attenuator that has less than +/-0.1dB channel tolerance imbalance, has been selected.
– 4 settings for the physical gain control.
– 5.0″ IPS screen (1080*1920), with On Cell capacitive touch panel.
– Quad BD34301EKV ROHM DAC Chips are incorporated.
– Bit for Bit playback with support up to 32bit/768kHz.
– Support of Native DSD up to and including 512x.
– 14nm Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC.
– 6GB LPDDR4X + 128GB ROM.
– FPGA-Master, a dedicated control of the audio system.
– 2 Accusilicon ultra-low phase noise Femtosecond oscillators.
– Support of QC3.0 and PD3.0 quick charge for the digital section.
– USB digital output that outputs up to PCM 32bit/384kHz, Native DSD256, and DoP DSD128.
– Mini coaxial output that supports up to 24bit/384kHz and DoP
– Support for 2.4G & 5G WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0.
– Support of SDXC and SDHC Micro SD cards up to and including 2TB.
– Support USB3.1 Superspeed transfer.
– USB DAC function that supports up to 32bit/384kHz and DoP DSD128.
– Android 11 + Mango OS.
– Audio Formats Supported: MQA, APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, OGG, MP3, DFF, DSF, and DXD.
– 17 hours play time in normal mode and 13 hours in the Ultimate mode.
5 Business Days
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.